Doonan Land 1.8 acres - Build your dream home
Motivated sellers say SELL! Great opportunity to secure land to build on, be quick inspect!
One of the most exciting and rewarding adventures you can embark on is building your own home, and even better on a parcel of land larger than a postage stamp.
Land is scarce and Doonan is a highly sought after location, here is a rare opportunity to design, build and live in the Noosa hinterland.
Surrounded by nature, secluded with an abundance of bird life and natural vegetation, this 1.8 acre parcel of land – ideally suited to an elevated design where your views amongst the treetops are enhanced by the natural breezes.
The current owner has already envisioned such a home with plans already drawn up, these can be shared to interested buyers.
Situated in one of Doonan’s finest streets, just 10 minutes drive to the beautiful township of Eumundi and 15 minutes to one of the most desirable places in Australia, if not the world, Noosa Heads.
Within minutes to local businesses and garden suppliers such as; Doonan Valley Garden Centre, The Yard, Fruits produce market, Doonan Café and well situated in various popular school catchment zones.
* A sealed common access easement / driveway allows entry via 2 entrance paths/driveways
* Power to the curb, existing conduit installed underground up to house site
* NBN ready (FTTN), Telstra cables up to top access path
* Sunshine Coast Council, Land Use – Dwelling Large Housesite
* Design your own home on a lush 7,599sqm block
* Elevated and sloped, perfect for multi level or pole home design
* Build back from the road and enjoy tranquil surrounds, treetop views
* Short drive to Noosa Main Beach, Eumundi, Bruce Hwy
*** INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY OR ADVERTISED OPEN INSPECTION
*** PLEASE NO CARS TO DRIVE ONTO LAND SITE OR BLOCK COMMON ACCESS DRIVEWAY
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Wythes Real Estate, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.
- Land is 7,599 m²