Located in the highly desirable Noosa Hinterland locale of Doonan, this beautiful 2.74 acres of level, vacant land with two large clearings and natural rainforest is what dreams are made of.
The clearings at the front and rear of the block are easy build sites for your home with plenty of room for extras such as a shed, swimming pool, granny flat, vegetable patches, chook run, tennis court or anything else the heart desires.
The natural rainforest pockets, wide street frontage and multiple options for build sites makes for a wonderful, private sanctuary away from the outside world.
For work, rest or play it is only a short drive to Noosaville, the Noosa River, Noosa Main Beach, Sunshine Coast Motorway, the Bruce Highway, Eumundi and Sunshine Coast airport.
Located in the Eumundi State School and Noosa District State High School catchments, as well as being close to many private schools and the Pengari Steiner School, the kid’s education is well accommodated for.
Everyone talks about a tree change, a sea change, a better work-life balance or escaping the rat race. What better place to do this than with this vacant land?
Level blocks in Doonan with such brilliant potential are a rare find and on the top of everyone’s list, so inspections are a must and be sure to register for the auction. The owners will consider offers prior to auction so don’t miss out and get in quickly with this one.
– Rare 2.74 acres of level land, highly desirable location
– Two large build sites separated by natural rainforest
– Wide frontage, established side access, private aspect
– Room for dream home and extras (shed, pool, animals)
– Surrounded by top quality homes in a quiet cul-de-sac
– Easy access to Motorway, Bruce Hwy, Noosa Main Beach
– Short drive to many local schools, shops and markets