Top Block Surrounded By Nature
– Set high on a ridge selectively cleared acre of land
– A pristine environment, leafy outlook, lots of bird-life
– Build your own home in a peaceful neighbourhood
– Conveniently close to Noosa Botanical Gardens on Lakes Edge
– Ideal for the nature lover and bush adventures
– Surrounded by Noosa Trail Network, hike, bike or horse
– Just 10 minutes to Cooory township, 20 mins to coastal Noosa
Set high on the hill and with the opportunity to achieve valley and hinterland views from the rear, this 4,000m2 vacant block of land is well worth a look!
Gently sloping away from the road front the position offers low set or high set dwelling opportunities. The dimensions are approx. 56 meters by 72 meters with lots of lovely trees around and beautiful birds
PLEASE NOTE SOME PHOTOS INCLUDED OF NOOSA BOTANICAL GARDENS AND LAKE MACDONALD LOCATED WITHIN A FEW MINUTES DRIVE OF PROPERTY.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.