Wythes Real Estate is an award-winning, boutique agency in the Noosa Hinterland with a difference. We are professional and friendly, involved in our community, achieve great results, and build long-term relationships with our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our Property Management team to manage their own portfolio at our Cooroy office. We service the beautiful Noosa Hinterland and surrounding areas. Being a family-run, boutique agency, office culture, and personalised service is very important to us, and we pride ourselves on this.
You must have an enthusiastic and friendly attitude, a great ability to prioritise, be well presented, have excellent attention to detail and always demonstrate patience and professionalism. Your duties will be varied and based around managing your portfolio with tasks including but not limited to:
- Lessor and tenant liaison
- Entry, Vacate and Routine inspections and reports
- Arranging Maintenance
- Using and maintaining the property management CRM
- Working with other members of the property management team
- Leasing, trust management and billing tasks are supported by another role, allowing you to excel in the day-to-day management of your own portfolio
What we are looking for:
- A current Real Estate Sales Certificate
- A current car driver’s licence
- A minimum of 2 years property management experience
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Able to use or learn Realworks, PropertyMe and Microsoft products
- Excellent telephone manner and with a knack for handling the day-to-day operations with a smile on your face
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A team player who can also work well individually
- Someone with a long-term career in mind
In return, we offer an exceptional workplace culture, a competitive salary and ongoing industry training. We like to come to work and have fun, be professional and achieve a lot.
Don’t miss out this amazing opportunity to grow your career and learn from the best in the business. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on seek
This is a permanent, full-time role, Monday to Friday and based in our Cooroy office. A work vehicle is provided for inspections during work hours.
If you want to learn more about Wythes Real Estate and our team, see our video below