SOLD! - ANOTHER WANTED - WE HAVE BUYERS!
Located at the foot of the mighty Mount Coorora is this delightful home sitting privately on an elevated, fully fenced 1007m2 corner block with only one neighbour. Just a short stroll from the charming town centre of Pomona with cafes, restaurants, IGA, the Men’s Shed and post office at your door step.
There are four good size bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite and air-conditioning. The open plan kitchen and dining has a good size pantry and breakfast bar. The spacious lounge room features bay windows looking out to the beautiful gardens.
There is plenty of storage space with two garden sheds and a larger shed (3m x 6m), plus a tandem carport. The home is fully fenced, ideal for children and pets. An established orchard has been lovingly planted and tended to with an array of fruiting trees (bearing fruit), including macadamia, fig, persimmon, pomegranate, all the citrus, pear guava, mango, finger lime and mulberry. You certainly will be able to make an exotic fruit salad.
Additional infrastructure includes established gardens, 2.4kw solar panels and tank water. The house also has town water and is sewered.
This home has so much to offer. If you would like to live within walking distance of the charming town of Pomona, close to bus and rail services, with quick and easy access to the Bruce Hwy yet only a short stroll to the foot of Mount Cooroora walking trails this home is the one for you.
– Single level, solid brick home in the heart of Pomona
– Stroll to cafs, IGA, markets, park and post office in town
– Elevated corner block, backs onto park, one neighbour
– Established garden and orchard, fully fenced block
– Security screened, 2.4kW solar panels, split system AC
– 3m x 6m shed plus two garden sheds, 2 car carport
– Privately positioned at foothills of Mt. Cooroora trails
– Walk to public transport, easy access to Bruce Hwy
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport