Captivating pole home on acreage
Discreetly presented from the roadside, this architectural home impresses upon entry with spacious living areas and soaring ceilings.
Taking in the North-Eastern hinterland aspect, the rear of the home flows seamlessly between a very large verandah, formal dining, living and granite kitchen. Superb use of glass allows plenty of natural light throughout the home. A powder room services the lower level. Upstairs is a very generous size master, two additional double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Only a short drive to Peregian, Noosaville and Eumundi, the location of this home is ideal. Priced to sell, this property surely will not be around for long.
– NE facing pole home on an elevated, low maintenance 5196sqm
– Architectural design, soaring ceilings, open plan, natural light
– Spacious deck, indoor-outdoor feel, large living spaces, hinterland views
– Granite kitchen, gas cooking, island bench, powder room downstairs
– Large master plus 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom upstairs
– Quiet cul-de-sac, great community, walk to tennis courts and Hall
– Central location between Peregian, Noosaville and Eumundi
– Short drive to beach, cafes and restaurants, river and schools
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage