Ideal Acreage Living
Situated in a quiet hinterland cul-de-sac, sought after for its gently sloping properties and tranquil surrounds, this house has so much to offer.
A solid construction with four bedrooms, study, two living areas, formal living and meals area all on one level, there is plenty of room to move. 5kW of solar panels, plenty of tank water and a potable bore that can supply the house if needed make this a very sustainable and efficient property.
Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas lead to a spacious entertaining area, overlooking beautiful gardens. The kids only have a short walk to the school bus stop on the street and all other amenities are only a short drive away. With so much on offer and priced to sell, this property is a must to inspect as it wont last long.
– Spacious, contemporary, N facing home on a level 4947sqm
– Solid construction, all on one level, quiet cul-de-sac position
– 4 beds, study, two living areas, meals and dining, central kitchen
– Open plan living, dining, kitchen, flow to large outdoor entertaining
– Beautiful, established garden, potable bore, plenty of water storage
– 5kW solar panels, two garden sheds, room for large shed and pool
– Walk to school bus stop, short drive to shops, beach and cafs
-Neat as a pin, all you need to do is move in, a must to inspect
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage