Clean and crisp: low maintenance living at its best in Tewantin
– Solid home with four bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bedroom includes luxurious ensuite with full size bath and sleek line vanity
– New Caesar Stone kitchen, breakfast island bench and appliance cupboard
– Two separate living rooms, kids retreat and study, air conditioned comfort
– Large outdoor entertaining area, covered deck encompasses swimming pool with leafy outlook
– Turfed lawn area in back yard and tiled sunny courtyard to front of home
– Property backs onto nature reserve, easy walk or ride to schools, shops and Tewantin National Park
– Double garage, garden shed, 860m2 of neatly landscaped grounds enhancing privacy
From the moment you enter this lowset brick, four-bedroom abode, you will feel at home.
Light and bright, this home offers relaxed living, and a level of privacy you dont normally find in the suburbs.
Well-established lillypilly hedging, substantial fencing and a bushland backdrop will make you feel like you’re in the hinterland, but in actual fact, youre a stones throw from a choice of schools, Noosa Outlook Shopping Centre with its stylish cafe, bakery and more, not to mention Tewantin CBD.
Air-conditioned open plan living room incorporates the kitchen, lounge and dining, with sliding doors connecting to a generous-sized deck, overlooking the well positioned above ground pool and nature easement.
Stone benchtops are on offer in the galley-style kitchen, which has ample ample bench and storage space with two-pac cabinetry.
Much of the home is renovated, including the gorgeous master ensuite, which features floor-to-ceiling tiles, floating vanity, frameless mirrored cabinets and a beautiful tub with contemporary tapware.
In addition to the main living areas is a multi-purpose room, ideal for a kids rumpus, library, or even home office.
Outdoor living features the timber deck and pool area, as well as a terracotta tiled, sundrenched alfresco dining patio, ideal for morning tea on a cool winters morning; plus a great lawn at the rear with a firepit, shaded seating, swinging day bed and ample room for children to play with the family pet.
All of this is within a 10-minute drive to Noosa Heads, with Hastings Street, Noosa National Park and Main Beach, but you can even enjoy the closer natural beauty of the Lake Doonella walking tracks and the treed Cranks Creek sanctuary.
For the adventurist, Tewantin is close to some of the Sunshine Coasts best mountain and hiking trails, including Mount Tinbeerwah.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage