– Best value hinterland home with Noosa Coastal Views
– Peaceful and elevated position with pleasant North East aspect
– Full wrap around verandah with rear entertaining deck
– Polished timber floor, high ceilings and French doors
– Renovated 2 Pack kitchen, Caesar Stone benches and gas cooktop
– Separate fully lined studio with power and water supply
– Sparkling inground pool surrounded by 1.3 landscaped acres
Consider a move to the hinterland where youll find this easy living, two-storey home with timeless architectural design and a welcoming ambiance.
Set across two levels, this piece-de-resistance opens via beautiful double doors where soaring ceilings will keep you calm and cool with sublime breezes during summer and a clever design for winter warmth. Included in the floorplan is a contemporary loft space ideal for an array of uses, from an additional bedroom to media room, home office or library.
Youll be forgiven for thinking youve moved to the hills of France, as the home has a provincial feel complemented with french doors and polished timber floors. The well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking and an integrated dishwasher shares an open space with the dining and living zones.
A covered viewing deck overlooks the landscaped garden pool oasis and the home provides a fresh environment for your family and friends, all this is complemented by a very pleasant north-easterly aspect and mesmerising coastal views through to Noosa National Park and Laguna Bay.
The home office and master retreats have deck access and the ensuite have a neutral palette and modern feel.
Low maintenance grounds with a gentle slope and treed outlook envelop the four-bedroom, two-bathroom abode with enough room for the whole family and even some guests.
For the home handyman, there is a great workshop area under the home; in addition to a double carport.
Its peaceful position occupies 1.3 acres of harmonious hinterland; where you feel delightfully secluded, yet all of Noosas best assets are just moments away.
– Character home with charming architecture features
– Cooling summer breezes flow across the tree tops
– Family comforts include 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
– Quiet loop street in Noosa’s Hinterland on 1.3 acres
– Entertaining deck with coastal views and pleasant North East aspect
– Easy care landscaped grounds with garden pool area
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage