Doonan hideaway great entry level buying
This Noosa Hinterland hideaway, in a highly sought after Doonan location, offers your own piece of paradise, complete with a quaint timber cottage and 22 metre lap pool.
This two acre property offers outstanding entry level buying. The character-filled two bedroom timber cottage was originally built as a surfers bush retreat, being just 15 minutes to Noosa beaches.
Constructed of pest resistant ironbark milled locally at the former Cooroy timber mill, it has touches of a traditional Queensland workers cottage with vj walls, timber floors, French-style doors, stained glass windows and a wide covered verandah and deck.
The main bedroom, with modern refurbished bathroom and walk-in robe, is a separate pavilion linked by a timber walkway.
The current owners had planned to build a new home on the block and keep the cabin as guest accommodation, so this is an option if you are looking for a building block. Other infrastructure includes a double carport, two large water tanks and a family-sized waste management system.
This property is well located in the hinterlands Golden Triangle approximately 10 mins to the World Famous Eumundi Markets, the bustling hinterland town of Cooroy or the famous Noosa beaches.
Dont hesitate to look at this property. It wont last long.
– highly sought after Doonan location
– character-filled two bedroom timber cottage on over two acres
– combined laundry and wet area
– 22 metre in ground concrete lap pool
– separate pavilions linked by a timber walkway
– vj walls, timber floors, French-style doors, stained glass windows
– traditional Queensland workers cottage styling
– pest resistant ironbark construction
– double carport, two large water tanks and a family-sized waste management system
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage