PEACEFUL AND PRIVATE
– Located on a private 5740m2 of land on Duke Road Doonan this residence has the ultimate position overlooking a dam and with a northern aspect
– Designed with summer living in mind the home has a wide deck off all the living areas , master bedroom with ensuite additional three bedrooms
– Central kitchen with timber features, gas cook top and loads of bench space
– High ceilings, timber floors and fire place for cosy winter evenings
– Beautiful acreage living within a short drive to Noosa and Eumundi
– Currently tenanted until April 2018
This character home has a nice blend of natural timber features and the floor plan works really well.
The main bedroom is quite spacious and is more like a retreat. Entry is via a timber framed glass panel entry door that matches the French doors in the lounge room. There is a large walk in robe, ensuite is bathroom sized and the timber vanity design matches the kitchen cupboards of stained timber and mini orb. There is also a private underroof deck opening out from the bedroom.
The living area is air conditioned and has ceiling fans throughout the home. The timber kitchen boasts a servery window to deck area, breakfast bar, island bench , big oven with gas cooktop, plus a walk in pantry.
Entertaining family and friends will be a breeze off the covered deck, perfectly positioned overlooking a picturesque dam and lush surrounding pleasant northerly aspect for year round comfort.
Other features include, double auto garage with interior access, plenty of storage and work space under the house. A peaceful environment to enjoy.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage