- 3D Tour Available - Stephen Kidd Designed For Easy Noosa Valley Living
With a light beachy feel, this home has good natural light, great sized rooms and two areas of living as well as a lovely outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool. The ceilings are higher than normal increasing the feeling of space and the master bedroom is upstairs, giving good separation from either the children or guests. The shed is a decent size and has a double carport at the front; so car accomodation and hobbies are well catered for. With rain forest and bush to one side, hidden from the street and views towards the golf course, this home offers privacy and a beautiful outlook.
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, an electric oven and stove and dishwasher.
* Formal entrance through double doors.
* Internal entry through the double garage.
* Spacious living room, second living and dining areas.
* Plantation shutters, screens and fans throughout.
* The master bedroom is upstairs and has a walk in robe, ensuite and its own balcony.
* Three guest room are on the ground floor, all with built in robes, one with a two way powder room.
* The pool is in-ground and very private, there is new decking to the side of the patio allowing for both covered and uncovered outdoor living.
* 20 solar panels
* Noosa Beach approx 16 km, Noosa river 10 km, Sunshine Coast Airport 31km
Recently painted both inside and out, this home presents beautifully. Click the 3D tour to view, private viewings available or we can Facetime you round if you’re not local.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining