Centrally Located Four Bedroom Home
The central location of this spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home close to schools, medical services, shops and parkland makes it an extremely attractive property for potential purchasers.
Located on a level, fully fenced 655m2 block on a quiet, established cul-de-sac, this home offers spacious living with an option for a fourth bedroom if needed.
The large open plan design features two generous living areas which are connected through an internal window. The main living area is tiled and surrounded by windows creating a light-filled space with immediate access to the centrally located kitchen.
The roomy, modern kitchen features a central island bench, plus gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry.
The second living area is ideal for the family to stretch out and relax well away from the activity centres of the home. Air-conditioning is installed.
All bedrooms are generously sized with the main featuring an ensuite and walk-in robe. All bedrooms are carpeted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
A sparkling 12mx4m lap pool features in the back yard, connected seamlessly to the rear patio with glass pool fencing for outdoor entertaining.
Side access for boat/ caravan storage is available if needed.
This seller is committed elsewhere so wants this property sold quickly. There is much on offer here so call for your personal viewing today.
– Owner committed elsewhere; must sell ” be fast
– Well maintained four-bedroom, two-bathroom
– Spacious open plan kitchen and living; level, 655m2 block
– Gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry
– 12 x 4m lap pool; double lock-up-garage; fully fenced
– Fully fenced with side access for boat/ caravan storage
– Air-conditioned living area; fans in all bedrooms
– Rear patio for poolside entertaining
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage