High quality entry level beauty
With absolutely nothing to do, moving into this immaculately presented home will be a breeze.
New owners will delight in the high quality finishes of the home, including Caesar Stone benchtops throughout. Situated on a level block, access is easy for all. Neutral tones, a Northern aspect and a near new appearance provide a fresh, homely feel upon entry.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen leads seamlessly through stacker doors to a spacious outdoor entertaining area. A wide variety of birds can be seen among the native flora in the backyard as well as in the nature strip to the rear of the property. An added benefit of the nature strip is more privacy.
The spacious master suite enjoys its own ensuite with oversized shower, plenty of wardrobe space and a slider door to outside. Two additional bedrooms are at the other end of the house, perfect for guests or children.
The 503sqm block is fully fenced and offers room for the kids to play or for a pool to be added. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and within walking distance to Benchmark Restaurant, childcare, parks and the bus route, this impressive property needs to be seen to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
– Near new home, immaculately presented, just move in and enjoy
– North facing, level 503sqm block, fully fenced, nature strip at rear
– Spacious master with ensuite, large wardrobe, external access
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen, Caesar Stone benches
– Great flow to large, private entertaining enjoying garden views
– AC, fans, insulated, roller blinds, natural light, neutral tones
– Quiet cul-de-sac, walking distance to restaurant and amenities
– Short drive to local shops, beach and highly sought after schools
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage