* Contemporary 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom resort hideaway set on 2 acres of land
* Double lock-up garage/studio and resort style in-ground pool with deck/BBQ area
* Polished timber floors, fireplace and open plan living areas that open out to a veranda
* Low maintenance block with park-like gardens and remote control gate
* Town water and only 2 mins to Cooroy Township & 15 mins to Noosa beaches
Sustainability Declaration available upon request from agent.
Looking for something special? This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, contemporary style home set on over 2 acres of land with double lock up garage/studio and a resort style pool may be perfect for you. Only 2 mins from Cooroy township in the Noosa Hinterland, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, this home offers open plan living areas, polished timber floors, cosy fireplace, and living areas which flow out to a good size veranda that looks over the lovely in-ground pool. There is a well located kitchen with modern cooking appliances, a butler’s pantry and a dishwasher. The large main bedroom has air con, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private deck. The second bedroom is a good size with built-ins and air con. The converted double lock-up garage has been developed as a studio and office area great for guests. The land is all useable and very low maintenance, with lovely landscape gardens, bonus town water and remote control gate for great security. All this is only 2 mins out of Cooroy township and 15 mins from Noosa Beaches, or take the train to Brisbane only 1.5 hours away.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage