Motivated Sellers - 10 acres with loads of water
– 10 usable acres on the outskirts of town
– Featuring 2 large dams, a flowing creek and 600 macadamia nut trees
– Block and timber home offering 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
– A large verandah with beautiful country views
– Features include a 6x9m colourbond shed, fruit trees, chook pen, and veggie patch with irrigation
– Set high and dry close to Cooroy township on a quiet country road – school bus at front door
– 20 minutes to Noosa beaches and restaurants, 1.5 hours to Brisbane by car or train
What a perfect location, with the perfect country home on the outskirts of Cooroy township.
10 acres of useable land with 2 large spring feed dams, a creek, 600 macadamia nut trees is the perfect country home.
Solid and with strong structures, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom block and timber home has a great sized verandah offering views of the property and the beautiful hinterland.
Set in the Noosa hinterland on the sunshine coast, this property offers peace and quiet. A quaint country road leads you towards a lovely country existence, filled with lovely bird and wild life.
The home has open plan living areas with high ceilings and a large kitchen.
Sit back and enjoy a cup of tea on the verandah while taking in the country life style has to offer. The home offers under house storage areas plus a 6×9 colourbond shed with drive through access plus carport.
Bring the kids up in a good lifestyle feeding the chooks and tending to their own fruit and veggie garden. Irrigation from the 2 large spring feed dams and creek, plus there is a gazebo looking over the dam which is great for a picnic area. All this only 4 minutes to Cooroy town shops, clubs, pubs, plus there is a school bus from the front door on a quite country road, 20 minutes to Noosa, and 1.5 hours to Brisbane by car or train.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage