A Dream Noosa Hinterland Haven With Dual Living Options
This very impressive and utterly gorgeous home has been recently repainted inside and out and exudes character. The ceilings are 9′ on both levels. Wide verandahs to the rear, front and one side offer shade or sunny spots in all seasons.
On the upper level:
* The master bedroom is at the front of the home and has a dressing room, a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite.
* The three bedrooms will all take a king size bed and have the use of two bathrooms.
* Large storage cupboards line the corridors.
* The living room is large enough for any size of family to sit comfortably.
* The living and dining room is open plan with direct access to the rear verandah, which overlooks the pool area and yard.
* The kitchen offers load of storage space and is absolutely the heart of the home.
* Timber floors throughout
* Laundry Chute
* Ducted air conditioning.
* French doors opening to the verandahs.
The ground floor.
* Two spacious bedrooms with bathroom.
* Large living area and bar / kitchenette
* Gym or office
* Extra large double car garage.
This property is fully fenced, and level. It backs onto reserve. The pool area has a lovely covered entertaining area, waterfall and spa pool. There is a veggie garden, and fruit trees. Beautifully appointed in a desirable cul-de-sac within minutes from Noosa, with easy travel time to The Bruce Highway and the Sunshine Coast Motorway and Sunshine Coast Airport.
If you can’t make the open time, call to view via Facetime or by private appointment.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage