Positioned in the sought after, in-town location, 18a Kauri Street, Cooroy gives you the opportunity to move in and enjoy the easy lifestyle that the home offers. Just steps from schools, cafes restaurants and transport, yet set in a private off street location the property is both private and central. Set on a single level with options of a four bedroom two bathroom or three bedroom one office, it catches the breeze and has a lovely outdoor patio with elevated, leafy outlook. The 1,441 square meter block is zoned for attached housing and gives plenty of room for a pool or potential for an additional dwelling.
Upon entering this home you will find a spacious family and dining room adjoined by the kitchen that offers plenty of storage space and a breakfast bench. Bedrooms are thoughtfully positioned towards the back of the home each a good size with plenty of natural light and built in wardrobes, the master bedroom is ensuited and has a walk in wardrobe.
Positioned off the street, down a private driveway is the home which has a double lock up garage, and additional parking in the three bay car port and a garden shed all out in the back yard.
Central location! The home is found minutes from local schools and childcare centres, local shops, cafes, markets, library, doctors, lawyers, vet and Cooroy railway station and golf courses all within walking distance. This is a fantastic opportunity for the astute buyer looking for a first home, retiree downsizing or an investment property to add to their portfolio.
You will have to be quick, book a private inspection today with Lian Scott from Wythes Real Estate – 0402 221 823.
– Solid single level home walking distance to the thriving township of Cooroy
– Positioned in a quiet off street location with private driveway
– Zoned for attached housing with Noosa Shire Council (1441sqm block)
– Neat four bedroom, two bathroom with open plan kitchen dining
– Ample storage with double lock up garage and three bay car port
– Beautiful, established, easy care gardens and outdoor patio on elevated block
– Would suit first home owner, family or mature couples
– Walk to school, shops and transport including bus and rail services
– Just 20 minutes drive to famous Noosa Main beach
– Easy access to the Bruce highway, 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast airport
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport