-3D Tour Available - Extremely Motivated Owners - ACT NOW!
Contact agent to arrange a private viewing – Centred around a spacious indoor-outdoor living area with uninterrupted Cooroy Mountain views, this private, elevated home is ideal for those whom desire the absolute best in acreage living. Through gorgeous electric gates and a meandering sealed driveway up a gentle slope hints at what you’ll find on this stunningly maintained 3.58 acres.
Near the top of the property, the custom designed home boasts a thoughtful floor plan arranged around the immaculate, open plan central living zone. Comprised of an air-conditioned living and dining area plus contemporary kitchen, it flows onto the generous covered deck, complete with a stunning infinity edge pool. Glass bi-fold doors mean the entire living and dining area is light and airy, so your friends and family could soon be relaxing with cool drinks while soaking up those spectacular mountain views and breezes.
On one side of the home are two bedrooms, one with walk-in-robe and chic ensuite with clawfoot bath, shower and separate toilet. The opposite side features two more ensuited bedrooms with built-in robes, plus a separate living area making an amazing guest retreat/ accommodation for extended family/air bnb or home office.
The fully fenced land includes a beautifully landscaped garden area complete with patio, vegetable gardens and fruit tree’s the remainder of the spacious park-like lawns is dotted with shade trees, plus a tree-lined boundary for privacy. There’s abundant room here for pets or a horse or two and a great shed with extra clearance for a caravan. For anyone seeking a sustainable lifestyle, there’s plenty of space for hobby farming and solar power is already in place.
Though positioned on a tranquil country lane, this property is just a few minutes from the schools, shops, cafes and transport of delightful Cooroy village. You can spend a day shopping, dining and lazing on the beach at Noosa and be back at your tranquil haven in under 20 minutes.
Such stunningly maintained, feature-packed acreage properties with sought-after mountain views are extremely rare to market, so be quick to arrange your inspection or you may miss out!
Features at a glance
• 4-bed, 3-bath, DLUG custom-built home with Mt Cooroy views
• 3 ensuited bedrooms, separate living areas
• Ideal for large/multi-generational families and hosting guests
• Stunning central indoor-outdoor living with infinity edge pool
• Air-con, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, cool tiled flooring
• One wing: main bed with WIR, ensuite, second bed, laundry
• Other wing: two beds with ensuites and built-ins, sep. living area
. Electric gates, concrete driveway and solar panels
• 3.58 mostly cleared, elevated, private and fully fenced acres
• Lovely gardens and shade trees, rooms for pets and/or a horse
• Large shed with extra height for caravan, boat or other toys
• Peaceful country lane, 5 minutes to Cooroy, 30 minutes to Noosa
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage