BREATHTAKING IN EVERY WAY
This stunning, architect designed, master-built home is impressive in so many ways:
The quality of the build and inclusions, the clever way that it captures the cooling summer breezes, the peace and privacy of acreage without the maintenance, the gourmet kitchen, the separate but no less spectacular guest and family quarters, the multiple entertaining areas, the oh-so-hard-to-leave solar heated, resort-style tropical lagoon pool and poolside gazebo, the pure, unadulterated luxury of the master bedroom en suite
But, if theres one thing that really takes your breath away its the view. It is, arguably, the best in Noosa.
Rare is the visitor who is not mesmerised when they find themselves looking down and across the canopy of eucalypt framed by majestic gums that appears to continue unbroken until it touches the Noosa Heads themselves and the shimmering blue ocean beyond.
It is a view that is unique and exclusive to this property. A view that can never be replicated or built out. And its a view enjoyed from every single room of this home. Its a view that makes you feel a million miles from the hustle and bustle of the Hastings Street boutiques, caf’s, restaurants and Main Beach yet, when you desire, youre less than 15 minutes drive away.
– Architect designed, master-built home.
– Located in the Noosa hinterlands prestigious ‘Golden Triangle’.
– Breathtaking views to Noosa Heads and the ocean beyond.
– Less than 15 mins to Hasting St., Noosa Main Beach, cafs, restaurants and boutique shopping.
– All the peace and privacy of acreage, without the high maintenance.
– Upper level master bedroom retreat with WIR, luxury Villeroy & Boch en suite and private deck.
– Living level with soaring cathedral ceilings, stunning polished timber floors, open plan lounge and dining room flowing to huge house-wide entertaining deck.
– Modern, centrally located gourmet kitchen with European appliances and copious stone bench space.
– Family level has travertine tiles, super-efficient wood burning stove, a separate study (or fourth bedroom) with mezzanine storage, a family bathroom and the laundry.
– Separate guest quarters, one with luxury en suite an alternative master bedroom. All have built-in robes.
– Resort-style, saltwater, solar heated lagoon pool with poolside entertaining area and gazebo.
– Air conditioned, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, alarm system and exterior electric blinds to master bedroom.
– Plantation shutters, extendable awning on main deck.
– Garden lighting, 2 car garage plus 2 car carport.
– 2 x 10,000 gallon rainwater tanks.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage