FANTASTIC FEATURE PACKED TOWNHOUSE
A short stroll to Duke Street Cafe’s and the beach, this airy and bright two level Sunshine Beach townhouse is positioned close to both the public and private schools as well as Aquatic Centre and sports grounds. Ideal as a permanent residence, weekender or excellent low maintenance rental property, it was recently rented at $420 per week. No work to do, very low body corporate fees, and a small block of 4 with owner-occupiers make this an excellent investment.
This property has been very well maintained and was renovated with quality fixtures and fittings. Featuring a lock up garage with remote, ample storage and internal access, internal laundry and second toilet downstairs, good quality security screens through the property, pet friendly fenced courtyard, upstairs balcony which catches the sea breezes, nice neutral tones throughout.
Stay cool in summer with reverse-cycle air-conditioning upstairs and down, ceiling fans in every room and insulation in the ceiling. Recent upgrades also include a large hot water system.
– Very low body corporates
– Fully fenced, pet friendly courtyard
– Space for two cars (one remote, lock up garage and one inside complex)
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs and down
– Ceiling fans in every room
– Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
– Large, brand new electric hot water system
– Feature lighting, and halogens throughout
– Soft, neutral decor
– Built in robes in both bedrooms
– Modern kitchen and open plan living room to courtyard
– Upstairs balcony
– Close to shops, aquatic center, schools, transport
‘Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquires.’
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces