Noosa Hinterland Lifestyle with Dual Living Potential
The lifestyle, the land and the Doonan location is highly desirable and isn’t expected to last long. Contact agent quick before it’s gone!
Immerse yourself in nature as you fall asleep to the sound of the frogs and wake to the song of the birds – this property offers a true Noosa hinterland lifestyle whilst still convenient to local attractions and services.
This solid brick rendered 3 bedroom home is situated on 1 hectare (2.5 acres) of park-like flat land and offers quiet privacy on a no-through road.
Consisting of a main 3 bedroom dwelling, self contained studio / office, smaller studio/cabin and 2 bay garage/workshop.
The main home features a new kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, gas cooking, huge island bench and ample storage. Open plan living area with large windows allowing abundant natural light, recently installed wood stove for cosy winter nights with natural slate and bamboo flooring.
Generous sized bedrooms all with brand new carpet, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes with a central bathroom recently renovated. Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, updated ensuite, and sliding doors leading out to the veranda. Wide verandas and large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the park like gardens.
The self-contained spacious studio offers dual living potential, office space or second family area. Large modern kitchen with stone bench tops and island, dishwasher and gas cooking. Working timber casement windows with fly screens, ceiling fans, wood stove and skylight. Separate laundry with storage, full bathroom and separate septic system. Large, private, covered timber deck overlooking the land.
A newly constructed hardwood and corrugated iron clad studio/cabin with services connected is oriented for privacy from the main home. Features include skillion roof with timber deck, electricity and water services connected – outdoor shower, sink and composting toilet and rainwater tank.
An established organic vegetable patch ready to plant, established fruit trees, 6.1kw solar system, over 44,000L rain water storage, chicken coop and wood burning stoves provide a sustainable lifestyle.
Convenient to local Noosa attractions, this home is 15 minutes to Noosa Main Beach, 10 minutes to Eumundi and the Bruce Highway. With several local schools and walking distance to Noosa Pengari Steiner School, local produce markets, National Park access and only 8 minutes into the Noosaville shopping precinct – living really is easy.
Addition Features include;
• Recently installed rain water system with gutter guards, leaf catchers, first flush and filtration systems in place – 2 x 22,000L rain tanks
• Recently installed 6.1kw solar system – minimal electricity costs.
• Established fruit trees including – grapefruit, lime, loquat, mulberry, orange, mango
• Established, fenced vegetable garden with raised beds – ready to plant with organic, enhanced mushroom compost soil.
• Newly built chicken coop and fenced run can happily house 10-12 chooks
• Flat, parklike grassed areas with plenty of room for children to play
• Double garage, Equipment/Tool/Wood shed
• Bore connected with separate pump to the rainwater system
• Easy property access and plentiful parking with multiple drive-thru driveway options
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Chook Pen
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Separate Dining