Award Winning Home
– Master builders award winning home for 2012
– Quality residence located in the Noosa Hinterland, nestled into the natural surrounds with bird life and native fauna.
– The warmth of Blackbutt timber floors greets you upon entry and the contrast of polished concrete walls create an impressive display.
– Central kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances includes 900 mm gas cook top with electric oven, ample space for side by side plumbed fridge and freezer, wine cooler and built in microwave also has a butlers pantry with sink and copious bench space.
– Designed for ease of living this home includes lounge with log fire, separate media room or Gym
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe and relaxing ensuite , this room also has access to outdoor deck
– Additional two bedrooms have private lounge and separate main bathroom
– Guest room with access to ensuite, and fifth bedroom or study
– Double garage with storage room and coat room
– Award winning home 2012: Builder Mike Ingamells
– 14 Kw Solar Power
– 5 bed and 3 bath
– 2 living areas and outdoors
– Butlers pantry
– Wood heater
– Ducted Air 5 zones
– $25,000 sand filter waste treatment
– 40,000L underground concrete tank
– Plantation Shutters
– High ceilings
– Retreat area
– Enclosed outdoor area
– Storage area in garage and workshop
– Private and peaceful
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage