Majestic Mountain Dreaming in the Noosa Hinterland!
Positioned in the highly prized golden triangle in the foothills of Cooroy Mountain, this captivating property will afford new owners a wonderfully tranquil hinterland lifestyle. Entering through the electric wrought iron gates, a drive fringed by tropical palms hints at some of this property’s prime features, which include mountain views, sprawling lawns, an idyllic north-easterly aspect, and a spacious welcoming home.
The country Queenslander style home boasts traditional character features such as a butterfly staircase, timber floors, high ceilings and ornate fretwork. Entertaining will be a pleasure here, with the country-style kitchen featuring granite benchtops, and a gas cooktop, plus large picture windows framing a vista across the parklike grounds. You can entertain your guests in one of multiple air-conditioned living spaces. Alternatively, wrapping around the sides of the home is a covered veranda, where you can relax and soak up the fresh air, gorgeous outlook, and sounds of abundant native birdlife. Two of the bedrooms include walk-in robes and have direct veranda access, with the master also having an ensuite bathroom with a deep bath.
The stunning grounds are outstanding and include a magnificent resort-style, solar-heated pool surrounded by a paved terrace area, a hot and cold outdoor shower, lush tropical gardens with extensive stone pathways, and park-like lawn areas. Under the house is parking for 6 vehicles plus ample room for your toys. Further features include solar hot water and 5kw of solar panels.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this property offers absolute peace and privacy. New owners will feel like they’ve escaped to a tropical hideaway far from suburbia, yet Eumundi village – with its schools, cafes and famous markets – is just 7 minutes from your doorstep. Thriving Cooroy is only 5 minutes away, or enjoy all the pleasures of dining, shopping and relaxing by the beach at Noosa and be home to your secluded sanctuary in 22 minutes.
This enchanting property presents a rare opportunity to purchase in this tightly held location, so be very quick if you’d like to arrange your inspection.
Features at a glance –
• Stunning 4 bed, 3 bath Queenslander style home
• Approx. 2.53 peaceful acres in the exclusive golden triangle
• Mountain views, north-easterly aspect, abundant bird life
• Magnificent pool with outdoor shower and solar heating
• Butterfly stairs, timber floors and ornate fretwork
• Shady wraparound verandas, multiple air-conditioned living areas
• Country kitchen, granite benchtops, gas cooktop, walk in pantry
• Master bedroom suite with WIR, ensuite with bath, veranda access
• Guest suite with ensuite, walk in robe, veranda access
• An abundance of storage underneath the home solar
• Fully fenced with wrought iron electric gates
• Luxuriant gardens, grassy lawns, tranquil outdoor seating areas
• Solar hot water and 5kw of solar power
• 7 mins to Eumundi, 22 to Noosa Heads, 31 to Sunshine Coast airport
Virtual private inspections available by appointment
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Wythes Real Estate but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Check with the local council for usage regulations.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.53 acres
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 6 Garage