Secure, Quiet Lifestyle Only A Short Drive To Cooroy
Contact agent to arrange a private viewing – This single level, well maintained home has a magical rain-forest backdrop ensuring daily bird song. The bedrooms are spacious, the floor plan versatile and it offers multiple outdoor living areas. The ceilings are high, it is quiet enough that you can meditate in peace and because there is security mesh on the doors and windows is secure enough to leave open for airflow while you’re out during the hot, Summer months.
Set at the end of the no through road, with almost direct access to the Noosa Trails, this home is well worth viewing.
Summary of Features:
* Extra large master bedroom with outdoor sitting area, en suite and walk in robe. This also has an area which could be made into a kitchenette or sitting room should you wish some separation from the other rooms.
* The living, kitchen and dining are open plan and open to the covered verandahs.
* 5KW Solar system.
* Wood burning stove in the living room.
* Split system air conditioning in living room and master bedroom.
* Water tanks, 50,000L and water treatment plant ( Eco cycle) meaning no water bills.
* Dog fenced area at the back of the home as well as the whole perimeter of the property.
* Two car garage with storage/workshop area.
* Shade house and raised veggie beds.
* Mature fruit trees ( Lychees, Guava, loquat, Orange, Lemon, Banana, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Starfruit, Mandarin, Pomegranate, Dragon fruit, Macadamia, Dragon fruit, Macadamia, Mulberry, Peach & Pineapple).
Recently updated Features Include:
* New blinds
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioners
* New stove
* New shower taps
* Planting, draining, painting,
To view anytime please call.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage