A must to inspect!!!
Built in the late 1890s, this classic timber Queensland cottage is a Eumundi original.
Heres your chance to own a piece of history in this popular hinterland market town.
Property features include tongue and groove walls, French doors onto front and side decks, high ceilings and unique thin hardwood floorboards.
Built on a 1505m2 block, this charming two bedroom home is located within walking distance to town amongst established gardens and bordered by the upper reaches of the North Maroochy River.
The property has been recently updated with two modern bathrooms, kitchen and tiled living area, making it an ideal investment property or ready to just move in and enjoy. Fans and blinds are installed in the bedrooms and living rooms.
An original three bay farm shed provides an ideal workshop or storage for vehicles.
A downstairs workshop or office, with attached bathroom facilities, could also be used as a third bedroom.
The central location of this property makes it potentially ideal for business opportunities while its historic charm makes it a classic home.
– Historic Eumundi cottage – own a piece of history
– Two-bedroom, two bathroom timber home plus office
– Tongue and groove walls, French doors, high ceilings, unique thin hardwood floorboards
– Located within walking distance to Eumundi
– Completely renovated throughout upstairs and down
– Established gardens, three bay farm shed
– Downstairs workshop or office with attached bathroom facilities
– Must be viewed – will prove excellent value
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage