SOLD! ANOTHER WANTED - WE HAVE BUYERS!
This beautifully presented and maintained home offers many accommodation options from income potential to work from home office space and of course to housing the many visitors and family that descend on the Sunshine Coast residents.
With its generous room sizes, outdoor living areas and parking for all your friends, this home is an entertainers delight. Parking is well thought of in a double carport attached to the home and a double garage plus workshop. Now fenced, it also has the luxury of an electric gate and with the large gravel drive, maneuvering many cars will never pose a problem.
* Double brick, rendered villa style home with three-quarter, wide wrap around verandahs.
* Large country kitchen with good storage and fittings. And immaculately clean!
* Extremely spacious living / dining area with polished Tassie Oak floors & a proper fireplace. Three doors open from this room to the verandahs.
* Covered outdoor entertainments area as well an full sun decking area next to the pool.
* As new, concrete pool complete with pool equipment.
* Deck with views to Peregian Beach and the Coast.
* Three bedrooms in the main residence, two that share an ensuite (Jack and Jill) and the master which has an ensuite and walk in-robe. These rooms rooms are very spacious.
* Generous storage throughout the home.
* Guest powder room
* Raised Veggie gardens
This incredible property would be perfect for a blended family, a couple that loves to entertain as the current owners do, a wonderful home based business or maybe Airbnb ? It looks sensational in the evening with its many outdoor lights. To view anytime, please call.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport