Its all about Location
Escape to the most peaceful home in the heart of the hinterland of Noosa, just ten minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan shopping destination, Hastings Street.
Situated in between two of the worlds most popular holiday destinations, Noosa Heads (known for its divine beaches, luxurious resorts and high end boutique shopping experiences) and country town Eumundi (known for its iconic Eumundi Markets) 36 Livistona Drive, Doonan offers charm, tranquility and comfort so you can accessibly live the coast to country lifestyle.
Near by this country style cottage that offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a study and a double lock up integral garage are local cafs, access to the Sunshine Coast motorway, schools, shopping centre, brand new Bunnings hardware, Office works and all of those other need to be near conveniences of life.
Be at the Sunshine Coast Airport in only twenty minutes, bringing Sydney and Melbourne only a few hours away. Where in the world can you be so close to an International resort destination and live on a two and half acres in peace and tranquility.
Celebrate your new country home moments away from Noosa with a garden party with magnificent mature trees (yes this home offers Angus and Julia Stone style with a mango tree in the backyard). Homeowners can keep cool in the humid climate that Queensland brings with surrounding palm trees. Enjoy your lazy Sundays by your own private poolside.
Currently this country style home is loved by a family of four and now with both children living away from home, the owners are looking to downsize.
For those who own a pony, this is the perfect place with a built in training arena and stables. Just a stones throw away there are a number of trails throughout the Doonan National Park to explore and the local pony club a mere five minutes drive.
Discover coast to country lifestyle with this country home selling now just moments away from beautiful Noosa.
– 10,000 sqm. extremely private setting in a stunning area
– Large open plan living and dining flowing to entertaining area with pool
– Generous master bedroom with separate entrance for extended family plus 3 additional
bedrooms with BIR
– Easy cared tiled flooring throughout plus high ceilings for spacious feeling
– Modern kitchen area, walk in pantry and Caesar stone finish plus new main bathroom
– 3 meter veranda’s for all weather use regardless of the time of year or day
– Double oversize garage plus 3 bay shed with established stables in third bay
– Large dam, fully , 20 meter diameter arena, fruit trees, veggie patch, low maintenance
– Set on a fully useable 2.5 acres close to everything in the Noosa Hinterland
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/detail of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage