Stunning location offering privacy, views and value!
– Five scenic acres, fully landscaped
– Modern two-bedroom home; views and all mod cons
– Timber floors; freshly painted; open plan living
– Situated among farmland; creek on boundary
– Direct access to the Noosa Trail Network
– Air-con, Two bay 9x6m shed
– Water tank, Taylex waste management system
– Close to the friendly township of Cooran; Bruce Highway access
The contemporary two-bedroom cabin sits amongst the professionally landscaped grounds with views to several hinterland mountains.
The freshly painted home features open plan living and dining with timber floors, air conditioning, modern kitchen and adjoining laundry.
Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, full length louvre windows and fans. The bathroom is fully tiled and modern.
A two bay shed provides ample vehicle storage and direct access to the home serviced by a Taylex waste management system with generous water storage.
The block adjoins farmland and Pinbarren Creek on the lower boundary, with the only neighbour well-hidden through the dense native gardens.
Just three minutes to the friendly rural township of Cooran, and 20 minutes to Cooroy, this property offers comfortable country living with nearby schools, train services and plenty of bushwalking.
The Council maintained, Noosa Trail Network runs for kilometres through pristine hinterland forest and pasture providing access for walking, horse riding or mountain bikes.
This beautiful property is a true haven with everything in place for you to move straight in or use for your country retreat.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking