Doonan Retreat - A Natural Setting With Build Potential
Looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle..?
1.2 acres, a “lock and leave” studio or retreat with all the necessary comforts of a home, perfect for weekend getaways to the Noosa region and hinterland attractions. 5 Mins to Eumundi and 20 mins to all the beautiful beaches –
Here is your chance to get a slice of Noosa’s premium Hinterland location. Doonan is positioned between Noosa and Eumundi, it benefits from a lush tropical environment with arguably Australia’s best climate
The studio is built for simplicity and being close to nature. It includes all the basic essentials such as mains power, rain water tank (5,000 gallons) and a composting toilet. It has an indoor-outdoor design with an inter-connecting covered deck that takes advantage of the leafy surroundings and pleasant climate.
*** Please note the structure is NOT an approved dwelling, it IS however approved as a studio / garage
** Plans are available to register it with a certifier to obtain a dwelling certificate
The block has been excavated for ease of access and provides a good potential build site for a house if desired.
This property is a rare find, practically land value with improvements and potential to create something special . An opportunity not to be missed.
* Studio structure, Undercover Carport, Shed
* A/C, Ceiling Fans, Electric Hot Water
* Large covered timber deck
* Separate bathroom / laundry facility
* Timbered and sloped block 5,138m2, driveway access
* Flat excavated area for potential additional house
* Sought after Doonan, Noosa Hinterland location
* Zoned Rural Residential, Sunshine Coast Council
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,138 m²
- 2 Carport