Comfortable country living at Mt Eerwah
Nestled at the foot of Mt Eerwah, this comfortable four-bedroom three-bathroom home offers comfortable, country living with dual living options.
Wide timber verandahs surround the home on all sides offering bush vistas, while the large entertainment deck is the perfect vantage point to watch the sunsets reflected over spectacular Mt Eerwah.
Positioned on 1.6 acres, the property features two dams ” one with pump, a 12x6m shed, landscaped gardens, a sealed driveway and undercover parking for up to six vehicles.
The stylish and well-maintained home offers multiple living areas with hardwood floors and a central modern kitchen designed for efficiency and enjoyment.
The spacious living area adjoins the open plan kitchen/ dining rooms, which flow onto the outdoor deck. The home has ducted air conditioning with fans installed throughout.
All upstairs bedrooms have private outlooks with a sliding door connecting the main bedroom with the front verandah. The main bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite, and all bathroom and laundry areas have been recently updated.
A separate downstairs living space provides the perfect guest quarters or office space, with bathroom, laundry, parking and undercover outdoor area. Disability access is catered for here with wide doorways and at-level entry.
Located close to everything but just far enough away. The bustling hinterland towns of Cooroy and Eumundi are just a few minutes drive for easy access to schools, shopping, sports and the world-famous Eumundi markets!
Noosaville is approximately 15 minutes away and a mere 20 minutes to the beautiful shops, eateries and beaches of Noosa.
– Two level four-bedroom, three-bathroom home, freshly painted throughout
– 1.6 acres with Mt Eerwah views, 2 x dams and 12x6m shed
– Spacious central living adjoining large outdoor deck
– Modern kitchen ” stone benchtops, gas cooktop, breakfast bench
– Ducted air-conditioning; fans; built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Dual living options; separate downstairs guest room
– Undercover parking for six vehicles
– Central to Cooroy, Eumundi; Bruce Highway access
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage