Tropical treasure trove - Islander Resort
– Sought after 2 bedrooms single level end unit
– Raked ceilings, cedar shutters, a hint of Balinese influence
– Full timber kitchen, loft room, 2 way bathroom
– Air conditioning, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light
– Positioned in a quiet corner of complex with private carport
– Stunningly landscaped, walkways to pools and facilities
– Live-in or let-out, opposite Noosa River and parks
The Islander Resort has a treasure trove of family fun to offer. The centrepiece is the huge, somewhat ‘iconic’ lagoon pool with waterfall and spa hut. It has also its own little island connected by a wooden bridge and rock hopping path.
Other features include two full size tennis courts, two sauna’s, three spa’s, barbeque area, gymnasium and games room all beautifully connected by meandering landscaped pathways.
Outside the Resort on the sidewalk are numerous cafes, restaurants, boutiques and specialty shops dotted along Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street.
Across the road is the pristine Noosa River and riverside parks that run parallel to Gympie Terrace and offer an array of public facilities, picnic tables, bench seats, exercise equipment and BBQ shelters. All of this is complemented by lawn areas, shady trees and a sandy, shorelined paradise.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/detail of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces