Lake front lifestyle with country charm - Owners committed elsewhere
What a beautiful location! From the moment you turn into the driveway of this spectacular property you are met with a sense of perfection, both in the serene environment, substantial home and lakeside park like location. Set mere meters from beautiful Lake Weyba and only moments from the lifestyle Noosa has become famous for plus more.
Nestled on a cosy block, this solid and spacious home is surrounded by well-loved tropical gardens, loaded with secret spots to enjoy throughout the seasons. The home can best be described as charming featuring generous open plan living, high ceilings, multiple living areas, centrally located kitchen, and spacious bedrooms. Featuring 4 spacious bedrooms or three plus a currently designated Library and beautiful country style kitchen a home such as this deserves. Salt water in ground pool plus 5.2 KW solar power, plus a shed that will challenge the new owners to fill . Stroll through the tropical filled gardens, step into the large inviting entertaining area overlooking the pool with views to pristine Lake Weyba, only just across the park.
Did I mention the Lake and all the lifestyle activities on offer? Just add water plus the massive shed for all the toys, hobbies and items of enjoyment needed to play in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland and you have a value stacked offering to consider. This large property is positioned perfectly in a very private residential pocket of Weyba Downs. Minutes to the Noosa River, schools and local shopping precinct.
Excellent street appeal and nearby luxury homes selling in the $million plus range!
A must see property.
– Solid spacious light filled Federation Style home on approximately 1.25 acres of landscaped gardens
– 4 bedrooms plus large living areas, zoned air conditioning, high ceilings throughout
– Central kitchen featuring Tasmanian Oak with uninterrupted views to beautiful Lake Weyba
– Separate living areas both formal and informal
– large 7 x 12 meter shed for all the big toys plus double carport
– Private pool area, dam, landscaped gardens and outstanding aspect on level land
– Rooftop glistening with 5.2 KW solar power systems
– Excellent street appeal, Vendors committed elsewhere and excellent value
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/detail of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage