Spacious design - views and value
– More than 2 acres of pristine hinterland
– Private and useable, minutes to everything the coast has to offer
– Spacious family home with country kitchen
– High ceilings throughout, cathedral in the formal lounge area
– Master suite with ensuite and spacious walk in robe
– Additional 3 bedrooms and main bathroom plus separate laundry
– In ground pool overlooks the park like grounds
– Large gazebo plus dam and totally private surrounds
– So much to enjoy in this pristine area of the Hinterland and what a way to live it
Spacious home featuring 4 large bedrooms, master complete with ensuite and luxurious living in a lovely area.
This home is light filled with views from every window plus privacy on a large land base. Ceilings tower above you in the formal lounge area with windows and architecturally designed to maximise the view and the comfort it offers. In ground pool, gazebo and massive entertaining areas for friends and family to enjoy with landscaped gardens in all directions, affording you fragrance and stimulation no matter the season or the time of day. Al-fresco entertaining is a breeze under the expansive covered entertaining area with direct access from the roomy and well designed kitchen with quality appliances.
Evening walks along your sealed no- through road will take in views to majestic Mt. Cooroorah, home of the now world famous King Of the Mountain Race, or easy evenings spent at the further reaches of the block sitting by your picturesque dam complete with bridge and park like surrounds. Privacy throughout on this 2+ acre land base, solid home construction for worry free living in years to come!
If your tick list includes a most desirable Hinterland lifestyle on the northern edges of the beautiful Black Mountain Range, with a spacious, well designed home on over 2 acres you have found it. Located in the very heart of the heart( delete as twice) of the Hinterland close to all ameneties; schools, the world famous Eumundi Markets are just down the road and Noosa’s beaches, shopping, entertainment all within easy reach fully encompassing the Sunshine Coast lifestyle that Queensland is famous for!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage