Discover the Natural Beauty and Benefits
– Quality rammed earth home on 1.9 useable acres in the Noosa Hinterland
– Superior benefits include insulation qualities, noise, strength and durability
– Complemented by beautiful timber framed windows and bi fold doors
– Blackbutt timber floor, black granite benchtops, roofline windows
– Segregated master suite with private ensuite at one end of the house
– The other end comprises of 2 bedrooms, large living room and kitchenette
– Wrap around verandas, in ground pool, solar and garden walkways
– Double auto garage, separate shed attached double carport
Perfectly positioned on an elevated and private 1.9 acre parcel of land, this home was designed to make the most of its gorgeous surrounds, including the natural park reserve it backs on to.
The immaculately presented, three-bedroom plus study Tinbeerwah home offers a welcoming ambience featuring beautiful timbers, which enhance the enveloping hinterland.
Those who purchase this property can look forward to a sustainable lifestyle, without skimping on quality, because of its Naturally inspired architecture construction and environmentally friendly features, which includes 4.25kw of solar power and solar hot water system.
Polished timber floors feature in the lounge, and quality tiles flow throughout the rest of the living areas, as does ample natural light and air thanks to an impressive raked ceiling, atrium windows and bi-fold doors.
Avid home cooks will delight in the massive kitchen, which offers three separate bench areas in granite, top quality stainless steel appliances and two-pac cabinetry.
Relax in complete privacy beside the saltwater inground pool, which features a rock wall enhancing its appeal, as well as a deck area for entertaining.
Parents can retreat to their separate master quarters, which has a modern ensuite and ample robe space.
Other features include a double lock-up garage, Colorbord roofing, double shed and carport, landscaped gardens and ample entertaining options, plus a host of improvements and inclusions.
All of this is within about a 20-minute drive from Hastings Street, with its diverse mix of retail, dining, beautiful beaches and Noosa National Park.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage