Reduced To Sell !!
This home has exceptional tranquility and privacy. The home is solid, low set, and recently repainted and modernised, and has 9′ ceilings throughout. The living/kitchen and dining opens to the large covered verandah next to the pool. Many a summer night will be spent here. The kitchen is well designed with good storage and has a walk-in pantry. There is a second living area for those wanting their own space with uninterrupted television viewing. Bedrooms are all light and bright, the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
The garden is lush but low in maintenance. A separate driveway leads to the powered shed and has a double carport at the front. There is a small dam within the bush at the back and bore already in place, Situated in Sunshine Coast council, zoned rural residential, there is the option of adding a granny flat if required. NBN available.
* 9′ ceilings throughout
* Built-in robes and fans in both guest bedrooms.
* Master bedrooms with walk -in robe and ensuited bathroom.
* Walk in pantry.
* Air conditioner in the living room.
* Formal living or TV room plus open plan, living/kitchen dining room.
* New outdoor covered verandah plus front porch.
* Bore for garden irrigation.
*Tiled throughout, carpets in the bedrooms.
* Parking for 6 cars. Double carport with garage door, plus double shed with it’s own driveway and double carport attached
* 2 garden sheds.
* Dam and seasonal creek.
* 44,000l rain water tanks.
15 minutes to the Noosa River at Gympie Terrace, Noosaville.
25 Minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
20 minutes to Hastings Street, Noosa (times according to Google).
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage
- 2 Carport