Cute, cosy and convenient Make it yours today
The original charm of this three-bedroom Queensland workers cottage is obvious from the moment you set your eyes on it.
The highset timber cottage on a generous 1012m2 block has an attractive street presence with an open front deck with ornate fretwork and French doors. The property has been recently rewired and has been restumped with steel posts.
A breezeway takes you through the house which features polished hardwood floors, VJ walls, and sash windows. The three well-sized bedrooms have ceiling fans, with an air-conditioner in the main bedroom.
A separate kitchen and dining area is located at the rear of the house and adjoins a timber deck with overlooks the lush gardens and lawns. The bathroom is large with a built-in laundry.
There is room to move on this ample block with dual street access and has many options for future development. The rear access is via a back laneway for local traffic only. At the front, there is lockable parking underneath the home and a side vehicle access.
Located within walking distance to town, Cooroy Primary School, buses and trains, this property offers convenience in a central location. Noosas main beach is just 25 minutes away.
This property would suit and investor or renovator or even a downsizer looking for a town location.
– Highset three-bedroom, one-bathroom timber cottage
– Generous 1012 m2 block with dual street access, fully-fenced
– Polished hardwood floors; VJ walls; high ceilings
– Recently rewired and restumped ” steel posts
– Separate kitchen/ dining and lounge; large bathroom
– Fans in all bedrooms; air-conditioning and French doors in main
– Front and rear decks; poles in place for shade-sails
– Walking distance to Cooroy town centre, shops, Cooroy Primary School, buses and trains
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage