CONTRACT TERMINATED ON COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS- OUTSTANDING VALUE!
If private acreage living in Noosa Shire is on your list then this sprawling three bedroom, two bathroom plus study home, located on approximately two private acres will surprise you with how much is on offer.
A separate granny flat offers an extra bedroom & bathroom for guests and another studio space is also available.
The extensive undercover entertaining area is a stunning highlight nestled across the centre of the home with an extensive outdoor kitchen. Overlooking the landscaped saltwater pool and gazebo, this generous outdoor space forms the hub of the home and is the perfect entertaining area for your social gatherings.
The home offers a practical open plan design with Hampton’s styling in the remodelled kitchen and living areas. The kitchen features a large island bench and a 900mm gas oven and cook top.
Ample indoor-outdoor living space is available and a wall of north facing glass sliding doors connects the home with the fully covered entertaining area.
The two separate living spaces are located on either side of the central kitchen with the carpeted formal lounge featuring a sizeable central fireplace.
The luxurious master bedroom with ensuite has a large robe and a private courtyard with outdoor shower. All bedrooms have plantation shutters.
The home features a triple car garage, with one bay setup as a funky 1950s drinks bar, complete with black and white checked flooring. The garage has internal access to the house.
Space, privacy and security is assured with this property is built on 7542m2 of flat usable land which is fully fenced and overlooking a beautiful council reserve. It also has a fully fenced chicken coup, and veggie patch.
Filtered bore water supplies the bathrooms, laundry and gardens and a 5.5 KVA backup diesel generator is available.
Located just a seven minute drive to Tewantin town centre and approximately 12 minutes to Noosa, this substantial, modern single-level home is the ideal acreage retreat yet still so close to everything that Noosa has to offer.
– Sprawling three bedroom, two bathroom plus study home on approx. two private acres
– Additional bathroom and bedroom in completely independent granny flat; air-conditioned suit home office
– Expansive outdoor entertaining area: large outdoor kitchen; saltwater pool with gazebo
– Separate studio suit workroom, gym
– Hamptons style kitchen: large island bench, central to all living areas and formal lounge with fireplace
– Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, private courtyard, outdoor shower
– Crimsafe screens in all living areas; plantation shutters in all bedrooms
– Five car parking: triple lock-up garage with internal access; separate two car, triple bay shed with carport plus backup generator
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage