Super value, central location in popular Cooroy
This low maintenance three-bedroom brick home is within walking distance of Cooroy township offering a convenient lifestyle in this popular and bustling, hinterland community.
The fully-fenced, and level, 965m2 property offers privacy with plenty of room for a pool in the back yard or your own vegetable garden.
The open plan home has terracotta tiles in the living areas and modern neutral tones throughout, keeping its style modern and up-to-date.
The modern kitchen has a breakfast bar, double sinks, electric stove and hotplates, a Dishlex dishwasher and pantry.
There are timber shutters and security screens on all windows, with timber plantation shutters in the main bedroom and bathroom. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
A concrete driveway access leads to carport and guest parking, while an outdoor entertaining area overlooks the back yard. It also has a side yard access and a small tool shed.
Close to shops, schools, medical services and the world famous Cooroy Library and Cooroy Butter Factory Arts Centre, this property is ideal for all ages.
– Low maintenance three-bedroom brick home
– Fully-fenced, level 965m2 block
– Large backyard room for a pool
– Open plan living with outdoor entertaining area
– Modern kitchen; electric stove, cooktop & dishwasher
– Fully security screened, timber blinds and shutters
– Convenient, central Cooroy location walking distance to shops, medical services transport
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces