CHARACTER FILLED DUAL LIVING QUEENSLANDER
Glowing with old world charm and loaded with new age features, 6 Piccabeen St in Doonan is a property that needs to go straight on your must see list. Located amidst the closest acreage blocks to Noosa, this home is cleverly positioned high up on a beautiful 1.7 acre block where cooling summer breezes and the sweet sounds of the native birdlife combine to create a stress free lifestyle.
The home is filled with character and has a versatile floor plan that can accommodate a large family or those seeking dual living. Upstairs are three bedrooms, a study nook and an extra large main bathroom. The master bedroom is spacious and boasts a modern ensuite along with two separate walk-in robes.
The renovated kitchen is impressive, with stone benchtops, soft close drawers and doors, top quality appliances and a massive walk-in pantry. There are two living areas, both air conditioned, and a central dining area. A large wood heater, soaring 9ft ceilings, lustrous timber flooring and a deep wrap-around verandah with pull down blinds round off the wish list.
Downstairs the fourth bedroom has a wet bench with plenty of storage and is accompanied by the third bathroom. Also on this level is the laundry and double garage with remote doors and large workshop. LED lighting throughout along with a solar activated roof vent, solar hot water and 4kw solar system make the home highly energy efficient. There is an 8 camera security system combined with Securi-Mesh screens for added peace of mind.
Other notable features include a salt water in-ground pool, dam, Bio Cycle water treatment system and a separate 7 m x 6 m garage with power and automatic door. Self-sustainability options are a plenty with 90,000 litres of water storage, a large chook run, veggie garden and an abundance of productive fruit trees.
Its an impressive list of features for sure, but you can only really appreciate this rare find by seeing it for yourself. Dont wait another minute..
– Perched high up on a beautiful 1.7 acre block to capture the cooling summer breezes
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, study nook and a wrap around verandah
– New kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers and doors and quality fittings
– Separate & spacious one bedroom downstairs unit with its own bathroom & kitchenette
– Extras include 4 KW Solar, LED lighting, Solar hot water, 9ft ceilings, wood heater, air con
– Double garage with workshop along with a separate 7.5m x 6m powered shed
– Inground salt pool, dam, 90,000 Litres of water storage, chook run and fruit trees
– Located in a highly sought after estate in Doonan, only ten minutes from Noosa
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage