Ideal Acreage Living With The Mother Of All Sheds
If you are looking for a hinterland property that is contemporary in style, has a generous size house and the shed youve always dreamed of, then this is the one for you!! Set back from the road, the Gary Emanuel built house sits at the end of a circular, bitumen driveway.
The first feature to impress on the drive to the home is the 12m x 15m x 4m shed, which has 3 phase power and a mezzanine level. An additional 6m x 6m shed sits next to this, along with plenty of parking space. You will never be short for storage, whether its for boats, caravans or trailers. Bring all the toys!
A large entertaining deck with built in BBQ, projector and sound caters for social activities all year round. The open plan, living, dining and kitchen areas have ideal NE orientation and as such are light-filled. High ceilings add to the feeling of space the home provides.
Two bedrooms sit in their own wing with a bathroom. The master, study, media and another bedroom are in a separate wing of the home. The master has a luxurious feel and features stone in the ensuite, a double vanity, walk in robe and timber floors.
The kids only have a short walk to the school bus stop on the street and all other amenities are only a short drive away. With so much on offer and priced to sell, this property is a must to inspect as it wont last long.
– Spacious, contemporary, hinterland home on a level 5773sqm
– 4 beds, study, main living plus media room, central kitchen
– Stone kitchen, gas cooking, open plan to living and dining
– Perfect flow from living areas to large entertaining deck
– Entertaining features built in BBQ, projector and sound
– 12mx15mx4m shed with 3 phase power and mezzanine level
– Additional 6mx6m shed, lawn area for cricket, footy, trampoline
– Circular bitumen drive, room for pool, rainforest with paths
– Walk to school bus stop, short drive to shops, beach and cafes
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- 8 Garage