the ultimate tree house - a peaceful organic retreat
* All the hard work is done, reap the rewards.
* This eco-style home boasts an idyllic setting on 11 acres (4.49ha). It features .5 ha of organic orchard and 3.4ha subtropical hardwood forest.
* Spring water (tested), a dam and seasonal creek and 22,000 litre water storage.
* The property was selected and the home was purpose built to rest rejuvenate & restore your mind body and soul and to also provide a soft footprint in the environment.
* The self-sufficient dream is possible with the established organic orchard, yielding a constant supply of various tropical fruits, citrus & macadamia nuts and vegetable garden.
* Cleverly designed in a peaceful setting, taking advantage of the northeast aspect and internal airflow with lots of louver windows and ceiling fans. Timber from the forest floor provides fuel for the fireplace in winter.
* Cathedral lime washed ceilings and turpentine timber floor boards throughout creates an earthy feel.
* Much of the timber featured in the home was manufactured on site from the forest. Such as the external doors, door jams, bathroom cupboards. The kitchen bench tops were handcrafted from the rose gum of the forest.
* The kitchen has a quality stove, dishwasher and pantry, a sensational laundry is spacious enough to use as a sewing room or part office area.
* The main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite, with bath surrounded by glass, cantilevered into the forest.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 are double, with built in robes & have a shared bathroom/toilet.
* The three bay shed has two roller doors, HWS, shower, phone line, power. In addition there are four car spaces under the home.
* One Kilometer of forest walking tracks.
* Noosa’s famous beaches are a 1/2 hour easy drive away.
* Noosa tracks and trails are 5 minute trot to reach.
* Surrounds include rivers, lakes, mountains, national & diversity parks, schools (bus passes), sporting, cultural & shopping facilities. Renowned Eumundi markets. Brisbane, and its international airport is 1 1/2 hour drive on a dual highway, (or by train,bus.) Maroochydore airport 25 minutes away.
* This is a rare opportunity to purchase a quality home and complete lifestyle package. If fresh air, clean water, home grown organic produce peace and privacy rate highly for you and you also want the conveniences of town with in a 5 minute drive then this property will tick all the boxes for you.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 5 Carport