Below Replacement Value ...Brand New Kitchen, Bathrooms, Floorings
This home is in such a pretty street. Quiet, with no through traffic,it’s minutes from the township of Cooroy, otherwise known as the Heart of The Noosa Hinterland. It is elevated to catch the cooling breezes, yet there’s enough level land around the home for your kids and dogs to run around and play. The home presents as new having just been entirely renovated with new kitchens and bathrooms, floorings, and internal reconstruction. The kids won’t fight over the bedrooms as they’re all larger than normal, the bathrooms are stunning, it’s in a quiet no through road and it’s as pretty as a picture. With four bedrooms, three living zones, verandah, pool and shed, it may have all you want.
• Spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining opening to verandahs overlooking
• Stunning new kitchen with walk in pantry and all new appliances.
• Master bedroom is a delight with a walk-in dressing room and stunning ensuite.
• Internal stairs lead to three spacious bedrooms, separate loo and massive
bathroom. There’s a study room as well as under stairs storage and a rumpus room.
No expense has been spared on the renovation. Under the floor of the bathroom is
heating for those cooler months.
• Solar power and masses of rain water ensure this home will be efficient to run
and the owners have replaced all lighting/electrical with energy efficient
• Loads of room to park boats and caravan
Summary: A very well presented home in a private setting with masses of storage in the shed, masses of water, established fruit trees. The renovations are spectacular, it’s within an easy drive to beaches of Noosa and the Sunshine Coast Airport. Easy access to the Bruce highway makes travel to Brisbane effortless. Call to make a time to view!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking