Escape to the country
– Be captivated by the privacy and the views and you will never want to leave.
– This beautiful property is located at the end of a quiet country lane on 4.60 ha.
– The family home consists of two levels of living with master bedroom ensuite and additional
two bedrooms on the first level and a fourth bedroom downstairs.
– Open plan living areas with timber floors and high ceilings make the most of the views to Mount Eerwah and Point Glorious.
– Newly renovated kitchen is the centre of the home with Stone benches, quality appliances and ample storage.
– Spacious rumpus room and hobby room downstairs
– Two car accommodation next to the house plus a new 4 bay shed with power.
– Extensive fruit orchard, vegetable gardens and dams
– Backs onto natural bush with bush walks and seasonal streams
– Local school bus at the end of the road, easy access to Sunshine Coast University
– Look no more, this is the ideal acreage home
– Four bedrooms
– Two bathrooms
– Ducted air conditioning
– Multi-purpose living areas
– Option for dual living
– Rumpus , office and hobby rooms
– Hardwood timber floors
– Cyprus lined ceilings
– New kitchen
– Wrap around veranda
– New 4 bay shed with power
– Dams , fruit trees, vege garden
– Paddocks could be done for horses
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document Fiona Winter Realty can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage