3 D Tour Available - An Incredible View
The original owners are selling this sensational home for the first time.The views, and the sunsets are truly splendid and are visible from the master bedroom, the living. kitchen and dining, the study and one of the guest bedrooms. The verandah is wide enough to entertain and wraps around three quarters of the home, with steps leading to the garden below.
The hardwood timber floors are made from brushbox and are in excellent condition. The ceilings are higher than normal and the storage in the home is enviable. Pretty much everything in this home is spacious, well made and timeless. And the views are incredible!
* Master bedroom at six metres by six metres is luxurious and has a large ensuited bathroom and walk in robe.
* The nine metre lounge opens directly to the verandah and is fully screened, has a lovely fire and like the rest of home, has the comfort of ducted air conditioning.
* Two guest bedrooms share a bathroom with good separation from the master bedroom and the fourth bedroom is opposite the study/ library.
* The kitchen is timeless in design with great storage, gas cooking and granite tops. The doors are solid timber, and it’s a great spot for your guests to sit and converse with you as you cook.
* Nine foot ceilings
* Need an extra room? The laundry could be split into two …
Other features include:
* 44,000 litres of rain water under the home.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Wine cellar
* Porte Cochere plus Double Garage with internal access.
* Room to park two cars ( tandem) under the home or build in for workshop etc
* Room to add a pool, overlooking the pond. This garden is designed for limited maintenance and is seasonal and colourful.
Call to view. It’s been beautifully maintained, all you have to do is move in and enjoy.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 13 Car Spaces
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking