From the second you open the double front doors and step inside you’ll probably notice the quietness. And the quality. The sense of space and the privacy: overlooking the gentle yard to the backdrop of State Forest Reserve. No expense has been spared in ensuring this home is deliciously easy to live in, from the Hue lighting and pool water feature that you can control through your smart phone, to the irrigated grounds. The home could accommodate any size of family with ease and yet will appeal to the sophisticated couple who have weekend guests.
*Miele appliances in the kitchen including gas stove, steam oven, plumbed fridge and electric oven. The Butlers pantry offers enough space for all of your appliances to be used and there is loads of storage. Three benches provide seating for six/ eight bar stools and soft close drawer space. The kitchen window doubles as a servery but can also be a bar shelf where guests can sit in the shade and watch you cook.
* The open plan living, kitchen and dining area has fantastic ceiling height and angles letting in so much natural light from the North facing view. A log burning combustion fire for winter, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning provide year round comfort. All doors have security screens.
* A designed office with built in cabinetry and a library with a wall of bookshelves provide work from home space and quiet time.
* On the main level there are four bedrooms, two which share a bathroom and walk in robe, a third with its own bathroom and robe and the master, with hidden wardrobes and a large ensuite bathroom.
* Within the guest wing there is a spacious rumpus room with tv points. The Foxtel is new and NBN will make streaming the movies easy.
* Swing back doors reveal a hidden bar and for the wine enthusiasts a under stair cellar awaits
* Internal stairs leads to the triple garage ( with remote doors) and a further room, which although the same size as a bedroom, has its own entry so could be a perfect spot for a home based business if you didn’t want guests coming through the home.
* The salt water pool has a new pump,lights and water feature and is extremely private. The tiled areas surrounding it invites long, lazy afternoons.
* And there’s the huge deck! Overlooking the grounds, it flows straight from the living room, has a dog fenced area with covered, shady areas. If you need to leave your pets outside during the day, they’ll love this spot. A built-in shelf for your barbeque and enough room for a dining table for twenty five or so guests.
* In addition to the triple garage with workshop area and plumbing, there is a double shed with power and water.
* Mature fruit trees, more than average water storage and solar power.
* Only a half hour drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport, ten minutes or so to the Noosa River and an hour and a half to Brisbane. This home truly offers fabulous Sunshine Coast access to wherever you want to go…if you ever want to leave!
The features of this home are too large to mention on this site. Please call to view or to receive a full fact sheet.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 5 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking