grand home in grand location
• You will love the kitchen with Caesar Stone benches, soft close drawers, breakfast bar, Zip Instant Hot Water Tap and garbage disposal – it’s a mother’s dream and an entertainers delight as it is the hub of the living areas and overlooks the expansive back yard.
• Private spacious living with bush land views on an acre.
• The Media Room is sound proofed for the musician in the family or the one that just likes it a bit too loud. Or you may just want a great big home office or a 6th bedroom.
• All 5 bedrooms have built-ins, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans. They are all large enough to fit at least a double bed and desk.
• Master bedroom is on it’s own level with large walk-in robe, ensuite and it’s own private verandah with views over the property.
• The colourbond ‘SHED’ and carport is 14m long x 7m wide (approx) so you can store your caravan or boat or have a workshop studio space. Plus there’s the double lockup garage with remote entry and internal access to the home.
• Walk to village shops and schools and only 20 minutes to Noosa.
• Pets on application
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport