– Extremely low maintenance, NE facing, 9309 sqm fully useable block
– Elevated solid home with sweeping bush and distant views
– Plenty of natural light, vaulted ceilings, breezes, slate/carpeted flooring
– Modern, fully equipped kitchen, opening to dining and deck
– 3 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite, WIR, deck access
– well positioned study, ideal for home business
– solar hot water system, large fireplace – perfect for low cost sustainable living
– Quiet and private setting, plenty of wildlife, large decks to relax
– Highly desirable location only short drive to Noosa schools, shopping and entertainment
Set high on the shoulders of the sun drenched slopes of Doonan this character filled solid build is positioned to take in the distant views to the north east and capture the traditional afternoon breezes that the Noosa Hinterland is famous for.
Indoor – outdoor living with decks spanning the north and east sides of the beautifully maintained home offering amazing views and quiet times. Watch the wildlife roam on the gentle 2+ acres, study the vast array of birdlife surrounding the premises and the location is fantastic with all things Noosa close at hand.
The home features 3 generous bedrooms with built ins and carpeted flooring plus study, vaulted ceilings in the, dining and large living area complete with open timber finish. Character filled slate flooring for easy care maintenance of the high traffic areas including the kitchen dining area which flows seamlessly to the deck expanding the indoor living area effortlessly.
Beautifully landscaped gardens throughout and fully useable 2+ acres, 3M x3M garden shed and large well positioned carport completes the infrastructure.
Sustainable living – Options galore.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9,309 m²
- 2 Garage